We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based in Whapmagoostui, Quebec, we are actively looking for a:
NORTHERN STATION AGENT (20-01-YGW-01)
(PERMANENT PART-TIME POSITION – 20 HOURS/WEEK)
In collaboration with other team members and in compliance with the established quality standards, you will provide customer services related to flights and answer various enquiries on fares, flights schedules and routes. You will prepare boarding passes, check baggage; weigh excess baggage and calculate costs; complete passenger manifests, daily sales reports and other documents regarding passenger and cargo load. You will be responsible to trace lost, delayed or misdirected baggage for customers. You will relay operational messages to the operations control department and perform all related duties required to ensure on-time departures of aircrafts.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
- You have experience in the use of computerized reservation system.
- You have excellent communication, customer service and computer skills.
- You are recognized for your punctuality.
- You have an excellent physical capacity, some heavy lifting involved.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You are bilingual (French-English). Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions as well as air travel advantages and more.
Submit your application by saying what motivates you, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org