Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Oversees the daily operations of the hardware store. Ensures smooth running to maximize client satisfaction, while managing costs. Motivates personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize all hardware store’s operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel.
- Directly supervise the activities of the employees, motivating, coaching, provide advice.
- Ensure smooth running of operations to maximize client satisfaction while managing costs.
- Deal appropriately with matters brought up by customers to maintain the store’s excellent reputation.
- Prepare with the immediate supervisor the budget and ensure its respect.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by placing orders.
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
- Ensure the store meets all regulations in place (legal, health and safety, etc.)
- College diploma
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Knowledge of hardware sector
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Fluency in Cree and English, French would be an asset
Working hours: 35 hours per week, according to retail hours
Salary: Based on qualifications and experience
Please submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible