- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
Réf. : ELE00002629
The Mobile Equipment Planner – Mine is part of the Planning team and works closely with the Mobile Maintenance team. He is responsible for the preventive and corrective of mobile mechanical maintenance program for all mine operation.
- Plan, lead and coordinate preventive mechanic activities for all mine mobile equipment
- Ensure the availability of human resources, equipment, materials, tools and procedures required to perform work
- Ensure operation of all activities and compliance with working procedures
- Respect, know and promote the company’s regulations and policies, especially regarding occupational health and safety
- Participate in occupational health and safety activities in the Mine Department
- Plan, organize and lead planning meetings
- Maintain information records and write reports based on performance indicators
- Participate in preparing budgets and oversee proper management of maintenance costs
- All other work related duties
- Schedule : 14 days of work followed by 14 days off
- College studies diploma or professional diploma in mechanic
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in planning
- Experience in the mining industry is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Bilingualism (is an asset)
- Team working in an multicultural environment
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
- Organization skills
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmontgoldcorp.com/careers no later than December 19, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont Goldcorp is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.