Réf. : 2608
The Mine Survey Technician is part of the Mine – Technical Services team. The incumbent provides technical support for surveys and is responsible for monitoring, technical drawings, decisions and data compilation.
- Survey development faces and conduct the different layouts of production in accordance with established procedures
- Update and monitor overlays, plans and specific documents and classify information appropriately
- Transmit information related to daily plans
- Perform and check monthly calculations for the bonuses
- Use tools and equipment such as a robotic total station or others survey apparatus
- Respect, know and promote company regulations and policies, particularly with regard to health and safety
- All other related tasks
- College diploma in Operations/Mineral Technology
- 1 to 3 years experience in mineral technology, ideally in the underground mining industry
- Valid explosives license
- Mining Modules (F.M.T.M.) completed
- Good computer skills, including Deswik
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work in a remote location and in a multicultural environment
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmont.com/careers no later than April 19, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.