Posting #: S-2122-0766B
Position #: 0615
MAINTENANCE WORKER (6373)
|DEPARTMENT:||Maintenance and Repairs (780544)|
|STATUS:||1- Permanent Full-Time|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Max. $23.24|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who, without having a qualification card, does a variety of maintenance and repair work in the sectors of various building trades, in accordance with the law.
- High School Diploma.
- One (1) year of relevant experience in the maintenance and general repair of a building;
- Experience in construction or maintenance of building would be an asset.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knows how to read instruction manuals;
- Knows how to do minor household repairs;
- Manual dexterity;
- Practical and attentive to detail;
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness & vigilance;
- Physical ability to push, pull and lift heavy loads;
- Teamwork skills;
- Autonomous, flexible and discrete.
- Fluent in English & Cree
- Valid driver’s license class 4 & 5: Driving Record Request (SAAQ clic online Services – Citizens);
- Possibility of being on-call.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2022-07-13/2022-07-27|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7.75/38.75|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.