- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Mistissini
- Education Level High School Diploma
DEPARTMENT: Miyupmaatisiiun Center (720166)
WORK LOCATION: Mistissini
STATUS: 1-Permanent Full-Time
HOURLY SALARY: Max. (1) $21.44
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who, without having a qualification card, does a variety of maintenance and repair work in the sectors of various building trades, in accordance with the law.
- High School Diploma.
- One (1) year of relevant experience in the maintenance and general repair of a building;
- Experience in construction or maintenance of building would be an asset.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knows how to read instruction manuals;
- Knows how to do minor household repairs;
- Manual dexterity;
- Practical and attentive to detail;
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness & vigilance;
- Physical ability to push, pull and lift heavy loads;
- Teamwork skills;
- Autonomous, flexible and discrete.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license: Driving Record Request (SAAQ clic online Services – Citizens).
Posting start/end date: 03/19/2020 – 04/02/2020
Shift type: Day
Positions available: 1
Hours per day/week: 7.75/38.75
Housing provided: No
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the posting number as well as the Job title on which you wish to apply.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note 1: In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.