Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Job Location Mistissini
- Education Level Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
The person in charge of maintenance is responsible for overseeing all maintenance, upgrading and development activities in the wildlife reserves:
- Planning, coordination and supervision of upgrading work;
- Coordination and supervision of maintenance work;
- Management of the personnel working on the building and road maintenance team;
- Management of the equipment and materials inventory and supply manager;
- Preparation of calls for tenders and requests for bids;
- Preparation of annual reports detailing the state of the infrastructures and roads in the 2 wildlife reserves as well as the work done and remaining work.
- Team spirit
- Supervision and ability to delegate
- Good judgement
- Bilingualism French/English (Cree if possible)
- Possess a vocational diploma in a relevant field (carpentry, mechanics, construction, etc.);
- A minimum of five years of experience in a similar position (management experience in similar touristic infrastructures is an asset);
- Experience in supervising staff;
- Good manual skills and physical fitness;
- Have basic computer skills (Office).
This is a seasonal job (6 months/year).
The place of work
Territory of the Assinica and AMW wildlife reserves – Buildings at KM255 of Route 167
*Carpooling service from Chibougamau and Mistissini.
How to register
Tel: (418) 748-7748 / Fax: (418) 748-7749