Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
The Nibiischii Corporation, manager of the operations for the Albanel-Mistassini-and-Waconichi Lakes and the Assinica Wildlife Reserves, is looking for a dynamic, reliable and passionate person to ensure the smooth running of activities related to maintenance.
Full-time seasonal position (May to November).
Main responsibilities :
- Coordination of the working teams (10-15 people) ;
- Planning and supervision of work and basic maintenance of service areas (equipment and infrastructure) ;
- Waconichi lake Cabins
- Generators, solar panels, water pump, propane heating, sanitary block, reception building, reception and employees’ house, community hall, cabins, gazebo, teepee, floating Coolbox, docks, roads.
- Penicouane Bay Campground
- Generators, water pump, sanitary block, reception and employees’ house, prospector camps, gazebo, docks and roads.
- Albanel Lake Campground
- Generators, water pump, sanitary block, reception and employees’ house, prospector camps, Coolbox, teepee, docks and roads.
- Rupert welcoming office, garage, workshop and warehouses
- Water pump, maintenance of buildings and yards
- Predict and estimate the needs (materials and manpower) for the work to be done ;
- Management of wastes, roads and boats throughout the territory ;
- Production of annual reports on the state of infrastructures and roads.
- Waconichi lake Cabins
The candidate must
- Have basic mechanical, electrical and plumbing skills ;
- Know how to delegate and supervise a team ;
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility and autonomy ;
- Have a good judgment, organizational skills and team spirit.
- Possess a professional degree in a relevant field ;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position, including personnel supervision ;
- Have manual skills and be in good physical condition ;
- Familiarity with the Office suite and office software;
- Bilingual (French and English) – Cree language knowledge is an additional asset.
38,75h/week – Salary starting at $25/h (to be discussed according to experience)
Pour plus For more information, you can contact management by email or phone at: email@example.com (418) 748-7748, ext. 204