- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
|Position: Maintenance Attendant
Schedule: 14 days of work followed by 14 days off
Location: Renard Mine
Homeports : Val-d’Or, Chibougamau-Chapais, Québec and St-Hubert Airports
Under the supervision of the Mechanical Foreman, the maintenance attendant is responsible for cleaning mobile equipment and maintaining the garage.
- Main task and responsibility
- Wash the machines while ensuring the cleanliness of the wash room and the equipment;
- Empty garbage cans and follow up on hazardous materials;
- Maintain and clean oil distribution and draining equipment on a regular basis;
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and forklifts;
- Classify the work covers and clean the room;
- Classify, clean and maintain the tools in the garage and all the material for the manufacture of hydraulic hoses;
- Assist mobile mechanics in performing mechanical work;
- Ensures the safe and efficient completion of work related activities;
- Work closely with all team members;
- Securing the work area;
- Participate actively in prevention activities and training;
- Complete daily reports and work orders related to the tasks assigned;
- Respect the laws, regulations and work procedures;
- Carry out any other related tasks;
The use of the masculine gender is intended solely to lighten the text and refers to both women and men.
Stornoway Diamonds is committed to the principle of employment equity. Our people are our most valuable asset and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
Stornoway Diamonds does not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. All personnel decisions, including hiring decisions, will be based on the company’s skills and needs. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
Thank you for your interest in Stornoway Diamonds, please note that only online applications will be considered.
Please ensure that your profile is complete and up-to-date.
We will only contact you if your application is selected for an interview.