- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
Réf. : 1782
Newmont is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. The Company’s world-class portfolio of assets, prospects and talent is anchored in favorable mining jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia and Africa. Newmont is the only gold producer listed in the S&P 500 Index and is widely recognized for its principled environmental, social and governance practices. The Company is an industry leader in value creation, supported by robust safety standards, superior execution and technical proficiency. Newmont was founded in 1921 and has been publicly traded since 1925.
The loader/Crane Operator is part of the Surface Services team. He/she responsible for handling waste, contaminated soil, and snow removal, and performs Crane Operator duties according to the requirements at the Éléonore site.
- Unload and transport waste and contaminates soil for the entire Éléonore site
- Perform snow removal and maintenance of the site’s traffic areas
- Act as Crane Operator during hoisting work
- Support for operations concrete plan, airport and service trucks
- Respect, know and promote company regulations and policies, particularly in health and safety
- All others job-related duties
- OperationsSchedule : 14 days of work followed by 14 days off
- Professional Studies Diploma in Driving Construction Site Machinery or combination of studies and relevant experience
- 1 to 3 year’s experience in a similar position
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Valid Crane Operator card
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmont.com/careers no later than March 16, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.