- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Oujebougoumou
- Education Level High School Diploma
Location: Auberge Capissisit Lodge
Duration: Permanent Full-time
Salary: According to experience & ACL salary scale
Description: The ACL is currently seeking for a dynamic line cook that can prepare,
season and cook a variety of meats, vegetables, soups, breakfast dishes
and other food items under the chef’s supervision while respecting
hygiene and safety procedures.
The Line Cook is plays an important role in the kitchen team to assist in
the preparation of the dishes.
Requirements: Completion of secondary school is an asset.
Completion of a recognized apprenticeship program for cooks or
completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or
several years of commercial cooking experience is a must.
A line cook prepares, seasons and cooks a variety of meats, vegetables, soups, breakfasts dishes and other food items under the chef’s supervision while respecting hygiene and safety procedures.
- Receives food ingredients and supplies from the kitchen as required for daily operations.
- Reviews production schedule to determinate food requirements including variety and quantity of food for preparation and to assemble supplies and equipment needed for daily cooking activities
- Seasons and prepares a wide variety of foods in accordance with prescribed recipes
- Slices, grinds and cooks meat and vegetables using a full range of cooking methods
- Tests foods being cooked for quality
- Carves and displays meats, vegetables, fruits and salads
- Prepares and bakes simple pastries
- Completes production sheets and other records as required
- Maintains clean work areas, utensils and equipment
- Caters special event as required
- Attends to day to day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies
- Detects and ensures disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies and equipment.
- Wash the dishes when needed
PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS REQUESTED FROM TIME TO TIME
Deadline: Monday, March 29, 2021
Applications/ CV’s: Can be sent to the following:
Human Resources Manager
Ouje-Bougoumou Enterprises Inc.
203, Opemiska Meskino
Ouje-Bougoumou, Qc G0W 3C0
Tel: 418-745-2519 ext 230
Only the candidates selected will be contacted for the interview