- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
Réf. : ELE00002626
The Light Vehicle Mechanic is part of the Surface Services maintenance team. He is responsible for carrying out periodic maintenance of light vehicles according to established priorities and respecting the best maintenance practices.
- Repair and maintain light vehicles required for performing surface services work
- Work as a helper on heavy equipment
- Ensure that the worksite is clean and safe at all times
- Participate in developing maintenance procedures with the reliability group
- Respect and apply work and health and safety procedures
- Participate in Surface Services health and safety activities
- Report all incidents/accidents to the Supervisor
- Keep records on equipment maintenance
- Respect, know and promote company regulations and policies, particularly with regard to health and safety
- All other job-related duties
- Schedule : 14 days of work followed by 14 days off
- Vocational Studies Diploma in automobile Mechanics
- Experience in heavy mobile machinery mechanics (an asset)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Valid drivers license
- Team work in a multicultural environment
- Organizational skills
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmontgoldcorp.com/careers no later than December 19, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont Goldcorp is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.