Posting # ADD-2223-0701
Position # S01145
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (3455)
|DEPARTMENT:||Health CLSC (657160)|
|STATUS:||2 Temporary Full Time|
|HOURLY SALARY:||Min. (1) $24.21 – Max (12) $32.32|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who participates in the realization of a set of nursing care in collaboration with the health care team. She/he contributes to the assessment of the user’s state of health and to the realization of the care plan, provides nursing and well-being care, nursing and medical treatment, with the aim of maintaining health, restore it and prevent disease. She participates in teaching users and their families
Education and Experience
- Must have a vocational studies diploma (DEP) in health care assistance and nursing from a school recognized by the competent ministry;
- Must be a member of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers auxiliaires du Québec.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Knowledge and abilities:
- Knowledge of Cree culture and language, and social/health issues in Eeyou Istchee is an asset;
- Computer skills; outlook and windows especially
- Interpersonal relationship skills and team spirit;
- Dynamism and self-confidence;
- Capacity to be autonomous, flexible, discrete, empathetic and to take initiatives;
- Capacity to work under pressure;
- Sense of observation and self-control;
- Critical thinking, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in English and in French;
- Fluency in Cree is an asset.
- On call by rotation.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2023-03-14 / 2023-03-28|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7.50 / 37.50|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.