JOB TITLE: 1 FULL-TIME Laundry Attendant
DATE OF POSTING: OCTOBER 28, 2022
END OF POSTING: NOVEMBER 10, 2022 AT 5:00PM
Under the immediate supervision and direction of the General Manager, the Laundry Attendant (LA) is responsible in collecting and washing hotel beddings and cloths. The LA will also do the ironing, folding and the distribution to its designated destination.
OVERVIEW OF MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sort and prepare beddings and cloths for washing;
- Wash and dry all beddings and cloths and ensure that all stains are promptly removed;
- Iron and fold dried linens and organize to the designated rooms or areas;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the laundry area;
- Keep inventory of cleaning products (such as detergent, etc.) and supplies;
- Inform the immediate supervisor of required supplies order as needed;
- Monitor and report necessary repairs;
- May assist housekeepers in cleaning the rooms when requested;
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage.
- Previous experience is preferred
- SIMDUT certification or willing to take the training
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work alone and in a confined space
- Knowledge in operating commercial washing and drying machines
- Permanent Full-Time
- 35 hrs per week
- 3-month probation period
- Benefits according to Waastooskuun HR policies and procedures
- Work shift may include weekends and holidays as scheduled
- Endure long periods of being on his/her feet.
- Frequently working with chemicals and disinfectant products
Grade 4: starting rate $16.01 to a maximum of $21.23 based on qualifications and experience
Interested candidates can submit their cover letter, CV/Resumé along with your credentials to:
Chisasibi Business & Development Group Inc.
Attn: Wabigwan Polson, Director of Human Resources, CBDG Inc.
P.O. Box 820, Chisasibi, QC. J0M 1E0
Tel: 855-2977 extension 349 or by Fax: 855-2271 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org