- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Period Of EmploymentPermanent
- Job Location Nemaska
- Education Level High School Diploma
Justice and Correctional Services – Receptionist
The Receptionist is responsible for the reception desk and the accomplishment of secretarial duties.
- Oversee all the Cree Nation Department of Justice and Correctional Services incoming correspondences by providing general information and/or relaying them to the appropriate employee and/or department (i.e. answering phone calls, in-persons inquiries, emails, faxes and messages).
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to the department offices and/or specific individuals.
- Maintain office addresses and contact lists.
- Assist in processing travel claims, typing and formatting documents, entering data and filing.
- Ensure that public areas are accessible at regular office hours and are secure after office hours.
- Ensure that public areas are properly maintained.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills in area(s) of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma.
- One year or less of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in verbal Cree.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Typical office setting with no unusual physical demands.
The Cree Nation Government may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the aforementioned requirements if a suitable candidate who is a JBNQA beneficiary accepts to follow a training plan determined by the Cree Nation Government as a condition of employment.
Pay Type: Hourly
Min. Hiring Rate: $24.02
Max. Hiring Rate: $32.07
To apply, click HERE and sign-in or create an account.