We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the Val-d’Or airport, we are actively looking for a:
JUNIOR PURCHASER (20-02-YVO-02)
(Full time permanent position)
Under the supervision of the Material Coordinator, the Junior Purchaser carries out the orders for products and services required for the Company’s operations. Receives the requisitions, prepares the purchase orders and ensures to attach the supporting documents. Carries out the necessary research in order to obtain the best quality/cost/delivery ratio. Ensures to get the necessary approvals before proceeding.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
- Professional Diploma in consulting and sale of motorized equipment parts or other equivalent training.
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Take initiative and have a sense of responsibility.
- Independent, you can manage many requests at the same time.
- Have good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Are bilingual, have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.