At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our bases in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To complement our team based in Val-d’Or, Timmins or Montreal, we are actively looking for a:
CHOOSING TO BE AN IT TECHNICIAN AT AIR CREEBEC IS:
- A comprehensive group insurance program offered free of charge by the employer
- A generous pension plan
- Travel benefits through agreements with different airlines
At Air Creebec, the optimization of computer technology and technological transformations are among the priorities in the strategic development plan. Then you will have to:
- Provide quick and courteous support for co-workers in regards to incidents and IT Help Desk requests;
- Monitor progress on issues, use problem-solving techniques and inform users of the status of the problem;
- Support, install and configure operating systems (PC/MAC) and all other equipments;
- Manage VPN clients, and Wi-Fi access points;
- IP phones configuration and maintenance;
- Preparing workstation for staff; laptops, phones and other necessary equipment;
- Perform regular clean-up of computer, users’ accounts and Active Directory and Distribution Lists;
- Support and troubleshooting remote bases and stations;
- Organize and maintain inventory of all technical equipment, software and supplies;
- Document procedures related to the configuration of the work station, application installation, and cell phone setup.
DO YOU HAVE THE PROFILE?
- College (CEGEP) diploma in IT or related field;
- Relevant experience in a similar position;
- Microsoft Specialist Certification in a current version of Windows is preferred;
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in the configuration/installation/troubleshooting of Windows 7-10, Office 365;
- May require work outside of regular office hours from time to time;
- Team spirit and strong desire for improvement of customer service quality;
- Rigor follow-up of the demands and the ability to work independently, strong ease in problem solving;
- Must be willing to travel and work at other locations when required;
- Bilingual (French and English).
Submit your application by saying what motivates you, to the following email address: email@example.com
We thank all the candidates for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted