- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level College
Instrumentation and Control Technician
Réf. : ELE00002645
The Instrumentation and Control Technician for the concentrator is part of the Processes Sector team. The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance of instrumentation and process control systems as well as surface operations.
- Apply preventive and predictive maintenance techniques
- Troubleshoot control systems such as Allen Bradley and Delta-V
- Install, repair, modify, calibrate, adjust and maintain all types of electronic equipment as well as mechanical and pneumatic instrumentation
- Update technical drawings
- Respect, know and promote company regulations and policies, particularly with regard to health and safety
- All other related tasksSchedule : 14 days of work followed by 14 days off
- College diploma in instrumentation and control
- 5 years maintenance experience in the mining industry
- Familiarity with DCS Emerson Delta-V and PLC Allen Bradley systems is an asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Bilingualism (an asset)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmont.com/careers no later than February 14th, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.