Position: Human resources intern
Field of activity: Human resources
Immediate supervisor: HR Supervisor
Sommaire du poste
Under the management of the HR Supervisor, and accompanied by the HR advisers, the HR intern will assume a support role for all human resources activities.
The candidate will provide a support role in all HR activities and must demonstrate a big autonomy in the performance of his (her) duties.
Support for managers:
- Ensure a leading role in the operational management of human resources; answer various questions from managers, ensure the onboarding process, etc.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key business contacts (business partners, managers, and employees) to which the HR advisor will be assigned.
- Ensure the complete staffing cycle for all first-level positions (position writing, posting, interview, preemployment
verification, selection of candidates, decision-making and confirmation of employment).
- Organize career days and participate in job fairs.
- Search for possible trainings for employees.
- Accompanied by the HR advisor, manage various employment relationship files (preparation of disciplinary notice, suspension letter, last chance agreement and dismissal letter).
Health and security:
- Accompanied by the HR advisor, proceed to the employer’s demands and request for reimbursement;
- Accompanied by the HR advisor, lead OHS committee meetings and ensure the progress of OHS action plans.
- All other related tasks requested by the immediate superior.
- Have strong communication skills in English and French, both oral and written.
- Be a student.
- A very high capacity for autonomy, management of multiple files, innovation, learning.
- Leadership skills and be able to play an influencing role;
- Have the ability to simultaneously lead different files, while respecting deadlines, in a rapidly changing environment;
- Have an analytical mind and be able to bring ideas, suggestions for improvement and change;
Schedule and workplace
- Flexible schedule, 24 hours per week
- Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org