- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Mistissini
- Education Level Undergraduate Degree (B.A.)
DEPARTMENT: CMC Social (656166)
WORK LOCATION: Mistissini
STATUS: 1 – Permanent Full-time
HOURLY SALARY: (1) $25.25 – (18) $45.22
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who designs, implements, updates, analyses and assesses activities in one or more social programs.
- Depending on the given sphere of activities, must have the required university degree in social sciences, such as criminology, social work, sexology or psychology;
- A human relations officer who has the required university degree in social work and is a member of the Ordre professionnel des travailleurs sociaux du Québec may use the title of professional social worker;
- Two (2) years of relevant experience;
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and listening communication skills;
- Excellent critical thinking, synthesis, organizational and decision making skills;
- Practical, attentive to detail and analytical;
- Sense of accountability, resourcefulness and vigilance;
- High adaptability capacity;
- Open minded to other’s language, culture, values and beliefs;
- Available to travel to different communities;
- Good teaching skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Autonomous, flexible, discrete and empathetic;
- Housing is not available.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset;
Posting start/end date : 07/01/2020 – 07/31/2020
Shift type : Day
Positions available : 1
Hours per day/week : 7/35
Housing provided : No
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495
PR # : P-1920-0900B
Position Number : 1792
With your application, please make sure to specify the PR and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note 1: In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.