Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Period Of Employment12 Months
- Job Location Outside Communities
Gestion ADC1996 inc.
Servingclients such as Hydro-Québec, Stornoway, Osisko and Bonterra, Gestion ADC haspositioned itself as a key player in the field of food and concierge services.
UnderResponsible cook’s authority, the Housekeeping attendant is responsible for allthe activities inherent in the cleaning, maintenance and disinfection of therooms and common areas.
Maintain, clean and disinfect
- Plan your work according to the contract and to comings and goings of customers
- Ensure the cleanliness of private and common areas (rooms, gym, cafeteria, dry, bathroom, etc.)
- Respect the roadmap
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Use and maintain the equipment: floor polishers and scrubbers
- Ensure compliance with WHMIS and CNESST standards
- Ensure the quality of cleaning
- Respect the privacy of users and their personal effects
- Respect cleaning schedules
- Maintain good customer relations
- Minimum of 3 to 6 months of experience in a similar position
- Bilingualism (French, English), an asset
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with diverse work teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a good sense of organization
- Punctuality and reliability
Workplace and schedule
- Be able to work on a schedule of 7 working days followed by 7 days off
- Work in remote areas (Lebel-sur-Quévillon)
- Physical work (long hours, standing)
- Able to lift heavy loads