- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Oujebougoumou
- Education Level High School Diploma
Location: Auberge Capissisit Lodge
Salary: According to experience & ACL salary scale
Description: Under the supervision of the Manager the housekeeper is
responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel.
Duties are to clean the rooms of the hotel & provide the laundry
The housekeeper is responsible of the cleanliness of the hotel under the direction of the housekeeper manager.
At the Beginning of you shift:
- See the reception to get your daily housekeeping report
- See with the Housekeeping manager to receive your assignation for the day.
- Maintain appropriate standards of dress, hygiene, uniform, appearance and conduct of housekeeping
During your shift:
- Control and requisition of guest supplies, cleaning material and linen necessary for daily operations.
- Clean, orderly and well maintain the guest rooms.
- Clean, orderly and well maintained the corridors, stairways and service areas.
- Check each room daily to ensure it has been cleaned, laid out, supplied and presented to the hotel’s required standard
- Participate in housekeeping inventories.
- Supervise the changing of blankets, valances and pillows, and the turning of mattresses.
- Be responsible for the preparation, allocation and follow-up of the spring cleaning of the rooms
- Report any incident and damaged materials / equipment to your housekeeper manager
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned, well maintained and in proper functional order.
- Handle guests’ requests, queries and complaints courteously and promptly
At the end of your shift:
- Return any key that you were using for housekeeping.
- Hand over and report lost property.
PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS REQUESTED FROM TIME TO TIME
Deadline: Monday, March 29, 2021
Applications/ CV’s: Can be sent to the following:
Human Resources Manager
Ouje-Bougoumou Enterprises Inc.
203, Opemiska Meskino
Tel: 418-745-2519 ext 230 Fax: 418-745-3544
All interested candidates can submit their resumes/cv’s to my attention.