Réf. : 17781
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic is part of the maintenance team and surface mechanical workshop. He/she is responsible for performing periodic maintenance of heavy mobile equipment according to established priorities and complying with the best maintenance practices.
- Repair and maintain heavy mobile equipment required to perform surface facilities work
- Ensure that the worksite is clean and safe at all times
- Participate in developing maintenance procedures with the reliability group
- Respect and apply occupational health and safety work procedures
- Participate in surface facility occupational health and safety activities(LWE)
- Report all incidents/accidents to the supervisor
- Maintain information records on equipment maintenance
- Collaborate and participate in projects/tests with outside stakeholders with the goal of improving maintenance work procedures
- All other job-related duties
- College Studies Diploma or Vocational Diploma in heavy Mechanics
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability on CAT equipment
- Surfing in SAS
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at https://jobs.newmont.com/job/Rouyn-Noranda-Heavy-Equipment-Mechanic-QC/786162100/ no later than September 22nd, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.