Gestion ADC is a subsidiary of Creeco, a large-scale company established more than 30 years ago, with a strong foothold in various fields such as energy, air transport and hospitality, food, concierge, and construction. Gestion ADC was founded in 1996 and has established itself as a leader in the field of janitorial and food services. Serving clients such as Hydro Quebec, Stornoway, Osisko and Goldcorp, Gestion ADC has positioned itself as a key player in the food and concierge industry.
Responsibilities as a Cook
- Participates in the implementation of the cafeteria concepts and operations;
- Ensures compliance with established standards of food production and hygiene;
- The head cook may be required to do replacements;
- Collaborates with the other departments;
- Manages the losses and waste;
- Manages the work schedules;
- Plans the distribution of work in the kitchen;
- Works with various kitchen equipment;
- Helps with order preparation under the supervision of the project manager;
- Conducts inventory verification;
- Helps planning the receipt of the goods;
- Manage the kitchen staff;
- Performs any other duties inherent and / or required by the Project Manager.
- MAPAQ certification (mandatory), manager certificate would be considered an asset;
- A minimum of five years of experience;
- Has a good sense of organization;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to maintain good working relationships;
- Be familiar with Altho-Shaam electronic cooking instruments.