- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level High School Diploma
Grand Council of the Crees of Eeyou Istchee – Executive Administrative Assistant (to the Deputy Executive Director)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for carrying out various secretarial, clerical and general office administration duties.
- Assist in the administration and coordination of various department-related activities such as setting up appointments, arranging travel schedules, making reservations, coordinating equipment and catering needs, preparing meeting notices, and recording the minutes of meetings.
- Assist in preparing, editing, and formatting material.
- Process invoices and claims or other budget documents.
- Enter data into spreadsheets and/or databases for reporting purposes.
- Support receptionists in their duties.
- Keep an inventory, maintain and assist with the trial and evaluation of office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain an efficient and effective database and filing system
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills in area(s) of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma with additional training program of at least one year in Secretarial studies, or related field
- One to three years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in verbal Cree.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in French is an asse
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Typical office setting where there are no unusual physical demands.
The Cree Nation Government may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the aforementioned requirements if a suitable candidate who is a JBNQA beneficiary accepts to follow a training plan determined by the Cree Nation Government as a condition of employment.
Pay Type: Hourly
Min. Hiring Rate: $25.31
Max. Hiring Rate: $33.79
Job Start Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
To apply, click HERE and sign-in or create an account.