Newmont is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. The Company’s world-class portfolio of assets, prospects and talent is anchored in favorable mining jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia and Africa. Newmont is the only gold producer listed in the S&P 500 Index and is widely recognized for its principled environmental, social and governance practices. The Company is an industry leader in value creation, supported by robust safety standards, superior execution and technical proficiency. Newmont was founded in 1921 and has been publicly traded since 1925.
The Grader Operator is part of the mining operations team. He ensures the mine roadways in the mine.
- Inspect the grader daily
- Grade mine roadways (grade and slope)
- Ensure that mine roadways are properly maintained for water drainage
- Comply with, understand and promote company policies and regulations, especially in occupational health and safety
- All other job-related duties
- Schedule : 14 days of work followed by 14 days off
- DEP (Vocational Studies Diploma) in construction machinery operations
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Mining modules 1 to 5 and 7
- General explosives license • Valid driver’s license
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Ability to work in a remote location in a multicultural environment
Interested qualified candidates should send their resume via the company’s Web site at www.newmont.com no later than March 8th, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.
As an equal opportunity employer, Newmont is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.