At Air Creebec, we recruit motivated people who work within a qualified team where everyone places customers and safety at the heart of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based in Val D’Or, we are actively looking for a :
Flight dispatcher (permanent full time position – 40 hours/week)
Choosing to hold the position of CREW SCHEDULER at Air Creebec means:
A permanent position;
- Dental and health insurance fully paid by the employer;
- A generous pension plan;
- Air travel advantages;
- A family-like working atmosphere;
In collaboration with the team members, you will ensure the successful conduct and monitoring of air operations. You will also be responsible, among other things, to ensure the monitoring of flights, preparation of flight plans and of required work documents. You will always ensure constant monitoring of weather conditions and ensure communication with the crews and air traffic control services. You will accomplish tasks in compliance with the established policies and procedures and put safety at the core of your actions and decisions.
Do you have the profile?
- Vocational diploma [DEP] in flight dispatching.
- You must have successfully completed the Transport Canada exams for flight dispatcher – meteorology and flight dispatcher – operations.
- You are recognized for your good judgment, your thoroughness and your punctuality.
- You are motivated by work where quick and informed decisions are made in a changing environment.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You can communicate both in French and English (spoken-written). Knowledge of the Cree language and culture are an asset.
- You are comfortable learning to use new computer tools.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: email@example.com.