- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Chisasibi
- Education Level Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montréal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Québec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To complement our team based at the Val-d’Or airport, we are actively looking for a:
FLIGHT DISPATCHER (21-02-YVO-06)
(Permanent full-time position – Rotation 7/7)
In collaboration with the team members, you will ensure the successful conduct and monitoring of air operations. You will also be responsible, among other things, to ensure the monitoring of flights, preparation of flight plans and of required work documents. You will always ensure constant monitoring of weather conditions and ensure communication with the crews and air traffic control services. You will accomplish tasks in compliance with the established policies and procedures and put safety at the core of your actions and decisions.
DO YOU HAVE THE PROFILE?
- Vocational diploma [DEP] in flight dispatching.
- You must have successfully completed the Transport Canada exams for flight dispatcher – meteorology and flight dispatcher – operations.
- You are recognized for your good judgment, your thoroughness and your punctuality.
- You are motivated by work where quick and informed decisions are made in a changing environment.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You can communicate both in French and English (spoken-written). Knowledge of the Cree language and culture are an asset.
- You are available to work during the day, the evening or during the night.
- You are comfortable learning to use new computer tools.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and group insurance as well as air travel advantages and more.
Send your application and indicate why you would want to join Air Creebec to the following email address: email@example.com.