- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level High School Diploma
At Air Creebec, our 400 employees who are passionate about aviation offer our customers a first-class experience each day. From our base in Montreal, Val-d’Or and Timmins, we service 16 destinations towards the Cree communities in Northern Quebec and Ontario with regular flights, freight services and chartered flights.
We recruit motivated people who will progress and be part of a qualified team where each person puts the customer and safety at the core of their actions and decisions. To round off our team based at the Montreal-Trudeau airport and our FBO on Ryan Ave. in Dorval, we are actively looking for a:
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (20-01-YUL-03)
(4 FULL-TIME POSITIONS – 40 HEURES SEMAINE)
The Flight Attendant provides a safe and efficient flights experience to Air Creebec passengers. He/she reports directly to the Chief Flight Attendant.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE?
- You have High School diploma;
- You have knowledge of the airline industry;
- You speak and write French and English fluently. The Cree language is an asset;
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You enjoy flying;
- You are able to work unusual hours with/without overnights;
- You must be available upon request;
- You must provide a criminal background check;
- Candidates Must Successfully Complete the Following Prior to Being Certified:
- 3 weeks of Ground School at the Air Creebec Inc. training facilities in Timmins and/or Montreal
- Several In-Flight training flights with a qualified Flight Attendant
- Final Line Indoctrination flight with the Chief Flight Attendant, Flight Attendant Training Instructor and/or Base Flight Attendant
Briefly Listed Below are some of the Duties and Responsibilities of a Flight Attendant:
- Reporting for duty
- Safety and emergency equipment pre-flight check
- In-flight service
- Final duties
- Responsible for the passengers on board
- Daily crew briefings
- Cabin preparation in the event of an emergency
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Choosing to work for Air Creebec means joining a passionate team, a growing company and a workplace that supplies a stimulating environment that facilitates the development and fulfilment of its employees. We offer competitive work conditions such as a pension plan and company paid group insurance, as well as air travel advantages and more.
All interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae BY JANUARY 31ST, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Initial Ground School Training date is yet to be determined.