LOCATION OF WORK:
MISTISSINI – ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
NATURE OF WORK:
The main and usual role of the employee in this category consists of performing the tasks of Executive Secretary for Human Resources.
- In addition to the characteristic functions of a secretary, the executive secretary forwards the personal mail and important correspondence to Human Resources, and does, on his own initiative, all the current correspondence; this comprises the research, gathering and ordering of the information to be included in the reports and the correspondence.
- Assists with filing and recording of incoming and outgoing correspondences under their responsibility.
- For instance, he keeps record of professional improvement request.
- Sorts and processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepares letters and requisitions for signature.
- Responds/follow-ups with employees pertaining to documents submitted.
- Assists in the execution of certain clerical duties and is responsible for replying to questions within his competence to and for his supervisor.
- This person keeps his supervisor’s calendar up to date and sets up appointments.
- Assists with scheduling meetings as required, including reservations and refreshments as requested.
- Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Organizes and prepares material for meetings and when necessary, attends meetings and writes up reports.
- In certain instances, supervises the work of office employees and trains new personnel, distributes work and verifies the work.
- If need be, performs any other related tasks.
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in Secretarial Studies, a Secondary School Diploma or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- At least four (4) years of relevant experience are required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to work in French is an asset.
- Ability to speak Cree is required.
- Replacement position for an undetermined period.
- 35 hours/week.
- Salaire : 20,98$/h à 24,22$/h
- Prime d’éloignement : 8 484$ – 13 573$
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT:
To be determined.
Please send your CV by completing the Application Form found HERE Please indicate the competition #: MIS-3965 Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format. In you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE OF POSTING August 18, 2021
END OF POSTING August 31, 2021 5:00 PM