LOCATION OF WORK
NATURE OF WORK
The principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consists of carrying out the functions of an executive secretary for the Director and Coordinator of Material Resources.
The executive secretary generally carries out duties such as:
- Answers and transfers telephone calls, gives out general information, greets and directs visitors.
- Opens, records and distributes incoming mail for the department;
- Prepares travel arrangements.
- Types requisitions for invoices and payment certificates, capital projects.
- Typing letters on Microsoft Word; prepares various spreadsheets in MS Excel.
- Filing and keeping various files up to date.
- If need be, the secretary performs any other related task.
To have completed a secondary V course with an appropriate option or hold a diploma or attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority and have four (4) years of pertinent experience.
To have knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office Software, the setting up of texts and photocopiers;
To have sufficient knowledge of the methods and practices used in running an office;
Bilingualism (French and English).
Cree (spoken) is an asset.
Regular, Full-Time Position
Salary: $20.98/hr – $24.22/hr
Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
Retention Premium: $5,500.00/annual
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: MIS-4516
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
November 23rd, 2022
END OF POSTING
December 6th, 2022
In the above text, the masculine form also includes the feminine form.