OPEN POSITION: EXECUTIVE SECRETARY HUMAN RESOURCES
COMPETITION NO: MIS-3762
LOCATION OF WORK: MISTISSINI – ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
NATURE OF WORK:
The main and usual role of the employee in this category consists of performing the tasks of Executive Secretary for Human Resources
- In addition to the characteristic functions of a secretary, the executive secretary forwards the personal mail and important correspondence to Human Resources, and does, on his own initiative, all the current correspondence; this comprises the research, gathering and ordering of the information to be included in the reports and the correspondence.
- Assists with filing and recording of incoming and outgoing correspondences under their responsibility.
- For instance, he keeps record of professional improvement request.
- Sorts and processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepares letters and requisitions for signature.
- Responds/follow-ups with employees pertaining to documents submitted.
- Assists in the execution of certain clerical duties and is responsible for replying to questions within his competence to and for his supervisor.
- This person keeps his supervisor’s calendar up to date and sets up appointments.
- Assists with scheduling meetings as required, including reservations and refreshments as requested.
- Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Organizes and prepares material for meetings and when necessary, attends meetings and writes up reports.
- In certain instances, supervises the work of office employees and trains new personnel, distributes work and verifies the work.
- If need be, performs any other related tasks.
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in Secretarial Studies, a Secondary School Diploma or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- At least four (4) years of relevant experience are
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to work in French is an asset.
- Ability to speak Cree is required.
- Full-time position.
- Salary: $20.98/h to $24.22/h
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT:
- To be determined.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
MISTISSINI QC G0W 1C0
Please indicate posting #: MIS-3762
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
December 2, 2020
END OF POSTING
December 15, 2020 5:00 PM.