Executive Secretary Finance Department (Replacement)
LOCATION OF WORK:
MISTISSINI – ADMINISTRATIVE CENTRE
NATURE OF WORK:
The main and usual role of the employee in this category consists of performing the tasks of Executive Secretary to the Director of Finance.
In addition to the characteristic functions of a secretary, the executive secretary forwards the personal mail and important correspondence to director, and does, on his/her own initiative, all the current correspondence; this comprises the research, gathering and ordering of the information to be included in the reports and the correspondence.
Assists in the execution of certain clerical duties and is responsible for replying to questions within his/her competence to and for his/her supervisor.
Organizes and prepares material for meetings and when necessary, attends meetings and writes up reports.
In certain instances, supervises the work of office employees and trains new personnel, distributes work and verifies the work.
If need be, performs any other related tasks
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in Secretarial Studies, a Secondary School Diploma or a Diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- At least four (4) years of relevant experience required.
- Knowledge of typing, work processing, Word and the arrangement of texts.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to work in French is an asset.
- Cree language and French are assets.
- Replacement position for an undetermined period.
- 35 hours/week.
- Salary: $20.98/h to $24.22/h
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT:
As soon as possible
Please send your CV by completing the Application Form found HERE
Please indicate the competition #: MIS-4376
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
In you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE OF POSTING:
August 11, 2022
END OF POSTING:
August 25, 2022 4:30 PM
In the above text, the masculine form also includes the feminine form