Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
- Job Location Chisasibi
- Education Level High School Diploma
LOCATION OF WORK:
Chisasibi – Instructional Services
NATURE OF WORK:
The main and usual role of the employee in this category consists of performing the tasks of Executive Secretary.
- In addition to the characteristic functions of a secretary, the executive secretary forwards the personal mail and important correspondence. Does, on his own initiative, all the current correspondence; this comprises the research, gathering and ordering of the information to be included in the reports and the mailing.
- Assists in the execution of certain clerical duties and is responsible for replying to questions within his competence to and for his supervisor. This person keeps his supervisor’s calendar up to date and sets up appointments.
- Organizes and prepares material for meetings and when necessary, attends meetings and writes up reports
- Is responsible for entering of information pertaining to the CSB exams and end of cycle evaluation results, organizing information in preparation for centralized marking centers.
- In certain instances, supervises the work of office employees and trains new personnel, distributes work and verifies the work.
- If need be, performs any other related tasks.
- Completion of the Secondary V level with appropriate option, or hold a diploma or certificate of studies, which the equivalency is recognized by the competent authority.
- At least four (4) years of relevant experience are required.
- To have knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office Software, the setting up of texts and the use of photocopiers.
- To have sufficient knowledge of the methods and practices used in running an office;
- Fluency in English is required.
- Cree language is required.
- French language is considered an asset.
- Regular Full-Time 35 hours/week
- Salary: $20.98 /hr- $24.22 /hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484 – $13,573
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT:
To be determined
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
Mistissini, Quebec G0W 1C0
Fax: (418) 923-2073
Please indicate competition #: CHI-3614
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING
May 1st, 2020
May 28, 2020 4:30 PM
In the above text, includes both the masculine and feminine forms.