- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
Wallbridge Mining Company Limited is a Canadian Junior Explorer-Developer currently conducting advanced exploration at the Fenelon Gold project located in Northern Abitibi, Quebec, Canada. Wallbridge also controls a large prospective land package along the Sunday Lake Deformation Zone, otherwise known as, the Detour – Fenelon Gold Trend which stretches from Kirkland Lake Gold’s Detour Lake Mine in Ontario to Wallbridge’s Fenelon Gold property. Wallbridge is currently advancing the Fenelon Gold project towards a maiden resource and economic studies and continues to grow its team. If you are eager to join this energetic and motivated team with opportunities for personal growth, our organization presents competitive opportunities for you.
The Environmental Technician will report to the Environmental Coordinator, the schedule is a 4-3 day off 10 hours/day at Fenelon site.
- Work according to the company’s environmental, health and safety policies;
- Manage a mine water treatment unit
- Start and stop the treatment according to the volumes of water to be treated
- Take water samples before and after treatment for follow-up analysis
- Adjust the treatment parameters according to conditions so that the effluent complies with regulations
- Monitor and maintain the Geotube on a daily basis
- Perform basic maintenance of the treatment unit
- Manage and order products for the treatment
- Collect samples in accordance with the monitoring program;
- Perform environmental inspections on the site;
- Follow up on hazardous material storage sites;
- Participate in various files related to permit and authorization requests;
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment;
- Assist with data collection, entry and management for various reports;
- Collect water samples;
- All other related tasks.
- Good knowledge of applicable regulations.
- Motivated, proactive, problem solving skills, good team player.
- Bilingualism an asset (must have a basic knowledge of French).
- Must appreciate working in the field and driving various types of vehicles;
- Environmental technician, chemical treatment technician or equivalent experience
- Relevant work experience of 1 year or more.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com