- Period Of Employment14/14 Rotation
- Period Of EmploymentFull Time
Wallbridge Mining Company Limited is a Canadian Junior Explorer-Developer currently conducting advanced exploration at the Fenelon Gold project located in Northern Abitibi, Quebec, Canada. Wallbridge also controls a large prospective land package along the Sunday Lake Deformation Zone, otherwise known as, the Detour – Fenelon Gold Trend which stretches from Kirkland Lake Gold’s Detour Lake Mine in Ontario to Wallbridge’s Fenelon Gold property. Wallbridge is currently advancing the Fenelon Gold project towards a maiden resource and economic studies and continues to grow its team. If you are eager to join this energetic and motivated team with opportunities for personal growth, our organization presents competitive opportunities for you.
The electrician will report to the Project superintendent, the schedule is a 14-day on/ 14 day off 10 hours/day rotation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs duties in accordance with all company safety principles and procedures;
- Perform preventive maintenance on electrical equipment;
- Carry out repairs, adjustments, assembly and disassembly;
- Ensure the good condition of the equipment;
- Assume the tasks related to the maintenance of electrical equipment in the workshop;
- Produce an organized parts list and assist or provide quotes for parts and materials needed;
- Keep the garage and yard clean and orderly.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Valid class 5 driver’s license;
- Have a concern for work well done in order to optimize the availability of equipment;
- Autonomy and good adaptability;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to respect established rules;
- Demonstrate a good ability to manage stress and tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of French is an asset.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess a professional diploma (DEP) in electricity;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a licensed C Electrician (an asset);
- The position may require the ability to perform physically demanding work;
- Basic computer skills, ability to use email and Microsoft Office Suite.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org