|Internal title*:||Tech. Support Electr Maintenance|
|Work timetable:||35 hrs/week Monday to Friday|
|End of display :||08/06/2023|
*The title of the position displayed may be different from that indicated under the heading “Internal title” to facilitate the job search with a title used on the market.
Who we are
We are proud to produce clean and renewable energy since 1944. Our vision is to mobilize the collective strength of Quebec to accelerate the energy transition, stimulate the economy and build a sustainable future.
Working with us means boosting your career with committed people who are always ready to innovate to meet our ambitious challenges. Because our world is changing the world!
Your main activities
The main activity consists of providing support and guidance (coaching) to the members of the operational teams. This activity is usually carried out at the level of a facility or a territory.
- Provide technical support in projects, verification, start-up, commissioning, on-grid and off-grid testing, maintenance and operation of equipment and systems.
- Develop or participate in the development of frameworks (guides, procedures, maintenance notices), monitor their application, ensure reporting and suggest the required corrective measures.
- Carry out or participate in diagnostics on the condition, reliability, performance, operation, behavior and maintenance of equipment and installations and recommend corrective measures or updates to maintenance and investment plans.
- Participate in the implementation, supply and support of information management systems for the technical function.
- Check the compliance of the maintenance work carried out with the frameworks, laws, regulations and obligations and ensure that it is reported via the various systems.
- Participate in the implementation and evolution of maintenance concepts through a technical evaluation of the results and the formulation of consequent recommendations.
- Support management in evaluating work organization and in implementing identified improvements.
- Hold a DEC in industrial electronics technology
- Have a minimum experience of 5 years in the electrical specialty
- Have extensive knowledge in the systems associated with the following installations or equipment:
- Hydraulic central
- Auxiliary equipment
- Turbine-generator unit
- Demonstrate the following behavioral competencies:
- Cognitive skills
- Good ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Be able to use the computer tools of the specialty.
- Hold a Quebec driver’s license of the appropriate class.
- Be able to travel frequently on Quebec territory by air, land.
Essential skills at Hydro-Quebec
- Acts with openness and kindness
- Agile and results oriented
- Commit to evolution
What we offer
- A stimulating environment that allows you to develop and career opportunities that match your talent
- Competitive compensation and one of the most generous pension plans on the market
- A work schedule that encourages a balance between work and personal life
- Advantageous working conditions, including four weeks of vacation and the possibility of taking advantage of a self-funded leave
- A full range of health, life and salary insurance programs
- A hybrid and flexible telework program depending on the nature of the work
At Hydro-Québec, inclusion is one of our core values. We work every day to promote a corporate culture that gives everyone the opportunity to achieve their full potential. Through our equal access employment program, we encourage any qualified person to apply, and to mention, where applicable, their membership in one of the following groups: women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal communities and people with disabilities. Hydro-Québec adopts a broad and inclusive definition of diversity that goes beyond applicable laws and includes people from sexual and gender diversity.
Accommodation measures can be offered to people with disabilities in order to optimize their recruitment.
In accordance with the Hydro-Quebec People Reliability and Integrity Verification standard (HQ-SC-N-1001), the successful candidate will be subject to verifications corresponding to the level to which the job is subject. Our supplier Mintz Global Checks will perform these checks.