LOCATION OF WORK
NATURE OF WORK
Under the responsibilities of the Director of Digital Learning, this position encompasses responsibilities for providing advice and support to the management, teachers and school administrative staff in the implementation, development and evaluation of digital learning platforms in diverse programs of studies in Youth Education.
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of policies and guidelines related to educational projects that are aligned to the digital learning objectives in the Youth Sector Strategic Action Plan.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Cree School Board Digital Citizenship, Skills and Literacy Curriculum.
- Research, review and evaluate digital learning platforms for all programs and subject areas (Youth sector): Elementary and Secondary; Cree, French and English Sectors.
- Design and lead training workshops on all aspects of digital learning in accordance with the implementation of CSB programs and initiatives.
- Assist teachers in the design, preparation or adaptation of tools for evaluating learning using pedagogical applications of digital learning.
- Facilitate the implementation of higher-level subject matter online learning courses.
- Keep up to date with new educational technology developments.
- Write reports and articles relevant to the digital learning plan in accordance with the Youth sector communications plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, with a specialty in Educational Technology or equivalent.
- Master’s in Education Technology or a similar field is an asset.
- Teaching experience is required.
- Knowledge of digital learning pedagogies and platforms is required.
- Knowledge of Office 365 is required.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- Knowledge of the Cree Language is an asset.
- High level of autonomy and communication skills.
SALARY AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Regular, Full-Time Position
This position requires travelling in each community during the regular school year.
Salary: $25.25/hr – $45.22/hr
Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
Retention premium: $5,500.00 – $10,000.00/annual
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: MIS-4489
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
October 21th, 2022
END OF POSTING
November 3rd, 2022 4:30 PM
In the above text, the masculine form also includes the feminine form.