OPEN POSITION: EDUCATION CONSULTANT – INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES – ICT Youth Sector
COMPETITION NUMBER: CHI-3740
LOCATION OF WORK: Location to be determined – Instructional Services
NATURE OF WORK
Under the responsibilities of the Instructional Services Coordinator, this position encompasses in particular responsibilities for providing advice and support to the management, teachers and school administrative staff in the implementation, development and evaluation of pedagogical applications of ICT in diverse programs of studies in Youth Education
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of policies/guidelines/rules related to learning and teaching and educational projects that are aligned to the youth student success plan.
- Performs duties relative to the implementation of pedagogical applications of ICT within all program and subject areas (Youth sector): Elementary and Secondary; French and English Sectors.
- Design and lead training workshops on pedagogical applications of ICT.
- Assist teachers in the design, preparation or adaptation of tools for evaluating learning using pedagogical applications of ICT.
- Write reports and articles in accordance with the Youth Sector Communication plan (Newsletter,
Newspaper, Website and so on) in the field of ICT.
- Implement e-learning courses
- A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate specialty, notably Education.
- M.Ed. or M.A in a field of Education or Adult Education is an asset.
- Teaching experience in School Boards or in Colleges is required
- Information technology and common software oriented, experience in ICT.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- Knowledge of the Cree Language is an asset.
- High level of autonomy and communication skills.
- Capacity to organize special training programs.
- Regular full time position.
- This position requires travelling in each community
during the regular school year
- Salary: $25.25/hr – $45.22/hr
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 – $13,573.00
- Retention Premium: $3,500.00 – $5,000.00
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
- As soon as possible
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
MISTISSINI, QUEBEC, G0W 1C0
Please indicate competition #: CHI-3740
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
November 6, 2020
END OF POSTING
November 20, 2020