Department: Tawich Construction Inc.
Location: Tawich Administration Building
Salary Scale: level 8
Probation Period: Six (6) Months
Supervisor: Director General
Reporting to the Director General, the Director of Finance leads the strategic direction of, administers and is accountable for, all financial and accounting operations of the Tawich Construction Inc. (TCQ. This includes oversight and administration of the treasury, internal controls, accounting, budget cycle, payroll and benefits as well as accounts payable/receivable.
- University Degree in finance, administration or accounting, or a related field
- Professional certification or designation, an asset ( e.g., CPA, CGA, CA)
- Seven or more years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in performing accounting and financial tasks in budget planning, job costs and staff management.
- Spoken fluency in Cree and English.
- Written fluency in Cree and English.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Expert knowledge in all areas of finance and accounting.
- Customer focused and service oriented.
- Proven success in maintaining strong communications, including the ability to facilitate effectively.
- Proven ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to influence decisions, and make and find solutions to complex problems.
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong judgment in complex situations.
- Proven ability to problem solve, to think strategically, and to take initiative.
- Oversee the payroll service and manage relations with the payroll provider.
- Assist department directors and managers to prepare and manage their annual budgets.
- Good knowledge of the remittances and calculations for Governments both Federal and Provincial plus CNESST, CCQ, etc.
- Good knowledge of MAESTRO accounting software systems.
- Provide Leadership and direction including performance and motivational support to the Finance Team
Please submit your resume and cover letter by 5pm on August 5, 2020 to:
Tawich Construction Inc.
Attention: Teresa Danyluk, Human Resources Manager
12 Tawich Road
Wemindji, QC J0M lL0
Email: tci-wcc.hr _ email@example.com
Phone: 819-978-3030 ext. 1701