We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and motivated individual to fill the position Customer Service Representative in our Community Banking Centre in Whapmagoostui. This is a part-time position from 9:30am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be accountable to assist customers with a variety of financial activities like opening accounts, making deposits, withdrawals, bill payments, cashing cheques and other account transactions. You will be required to listen to and understand our customer’s needs and identify opportunities to promote FNBC products and services, while adhering to internal and regulatory policies and procedures.
Qualified Candidates Must
- Be passionate about providing an exemplary level of customer service
- Have a keen eye for detail and perform duties with a high level of accuracy/completeness
- Be punctual and provide a solid ongoing attendance record
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Be highly adaptable, professional and efficient
- Have the ability to display politeness and patience at all times
- Be a highly motivated team player who works well under supervision
- Enjoy working with others and display an ongoing strong support to the team
- Be committed with a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed
On the job training will be provided!
Apply by submitting your cover page and resume to:
Alternatively, you may drop off your cover letter and resume in person at the FNBC branch, Whapmagoostui or at the Whalemart.