Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level College
The Nibiischii Corporation, manager of the operations for the Albanel-Mistassini-and-Waconichi Lakes and the Assinica Wildlife Reserves, is looking for a dynamic, reliable and passionate person to ensure the smooth running of activities related to customer service.
Full-time seasonal position (April to October)
Main responsibilities :
- Customer Service ;
- Advising customers, compiling statistics, handling complaints and comments, monitoring the quality of services, etc.
- Management of the reservation system (training, improvement, operation) ;
- Promotional items inventory management ;
- Supervision of front desk clerks (x2).
The candidate must :
- Be a good listener ;
- Be adaptive and discreet ;
- Have a good judgment, organizational skills and sense of responsibility.
Job Requirements :
- Have a college or university degree in a relevant field ;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position ;
- Experience in supervising staff ;
- Good knowledge of the territory of the wildlife reserves and provincial regulations overning hunting and fishing;
- Familiarity with the Office suite and office softwares – Acomba software is an asset ;
- Bilingual (French and English) – Cree language knowledge is an asset.
The customer service officer will be working from the Rupert Welcoming Office, 20km north of Chibougamau, during the summer season.
38,75h/week – Salary starting at $17/h (to be discussed according to experience)
For more information, you can contact management by email or phone at: email@example.com (418) 748-7748, ext. 204