Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Job Location Outside Communities
- Education Level High School Diploma
The Nibiischii Corporation, manager of the operations for the Albanel-Mistassini-and-Waconichi Lakes and the Assinica Wildlife Reserves, is looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and respectful person to see to the smooth running of the activities on the entity.
Full-time seasonal position (May to October).
Main responsibilities :
- Providing high quality customer service
- Welcoming, informing and guiding clients during their stay ;
- Issuing access rights, permits and other documents to clients ;
- Carry out sales of fishing and promotional products and equipment rentals ;
- Make reservations for the following year ;
- Collecting amounts and making deposits according to the prescribed standards ;
- Participate in the realization of the projects related to the development and
- promotion of the site.
- Ensure the maintenance of the site
- See to the cleanliness of the cabins, floating Coolbox, community hall, sanitary block, evisceration shelter, workshop and yard (+ housekeeping team on site) ;
- Ensure tat the COVID-19 health plan is applied and respected on the site ;
- Ensure inventory of maintenance and cleaning supplies ;
- Resolve problems related to the operation of the site and follow up with management ;
- Participate in the opening and closing work of the site.
The candidate must :
- Be autonomous, versatile and show initiative ;
- Comfortable working in a team ;
- Be open to working long hours, days and evenings ;
- Have a sense of a job well done and be open-minded.
Job requirements :
- Possess a high school diploma ;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position (tourism reception structure) ;
- Must live on the site from the end of May to the beginning of September ;
- Always prioritize customer service and have the ability to manage conflicts and crisis situations ;
- Good knowledge of the territory of wildlife reserves and provincial regulations governing hunting and fishing ;
- Possess good computer skills for the office and manual skills for field work ;
- Bilingual (French and English) – Cree language knowledge is an additional asset.
70h/week, 7 days/7 – Salary starting $17/h (to be discussed according to experience).
For more information, you can contact management by email or phone at: firstname.lastname@example.org (418) 748-7748, ext. 204