Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Cree Knowledge Festival Coordinator
- Coordinate the Cree Knowledge Festival, in conjunction with Cree Native Arts and Crafts Association and the Cree Trappers Association, project to plan, develop, coordinate and implement activities related to the festival;
- Develop budgets, proposals and plans for the festival, communicate with the Executive Director, Director of Development and other stakeholders;
- Organize and facilitate meetings and community consultations (including information gathering, logistics, workshop delivery), prepare agenda and minutes and closely monitor the project until completion;
- Identify, track, manage, and mitigate risk in regard to the project;
- Maintain proper project documentation and assist with reporting.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Tourism Studies, Business Administration or Regional Development, with 1 year of relevant experience.
- All other combination of training and relevant experience may be considered. Bachelors’ degree is considered an asset
- Strong English skills (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Cree and/or French is an asset;
- Motivated and capable of working independently and in a team; flexible and solution oriented; strong organizational
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Availability to travel within the region and to work flexible hours
Deadline to apply has been extended. Send us your resume and cover letter before October 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm at firstname.lastname@example.org