- Period Of EmploymentContract
- Education Level Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
Request for Quotations
CSB COVID-19 Coordinator/Project Manager required for the
1. Synthesize the reintegration scenarios for the CSB schools,
centers, and administrative service offices.
2. Coordinate and facilitate meetings regarding the CSB
3. Research Emergency Response Plans (local, regional,
provincial, federal) and incorporate into CSB’s plans as
4. Liaise with other entities/organizations (local, regional,
provincial) regarding their Emergency Response Plans and
5. Compile the data and information regarding the CSB’s
response to COVID-19, outlining the processes, challenges,
achievements, recommendations for the CSB Emergency
Response Plan (including post-response plans) and a timeline.
The length of the project is 6 months, with a 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday),
no travel required, must have own laptop and cell phone.
The Cree School Board is requesting quotes in order to award the contract.
Interested persons must submit their CV and quote by 12pm (noon) on Friday, July 17, 2020 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested persons may be required to hold and provide a valid certificate from Revenu Quebec before signature of the contract. The contract cannot be awarded to a person who does not hold a valid certificate from Revenu Quebec, as the case may be.
The CSB is not bound to accept any quote and may, at its discretion, award the contract to the person of its choice, whether or not the price is the lowest. Qualifications, organizational knowledge and quote will be factored when assessing the quotes.