Posting # DEV-M-2324-0048
Position # 0183
COORDINATOR REGIONAL CLINICAL ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT AND SERVICES (0267)
(CARE4 AND NOMADIS PLATFORM)
|DEPARTMENT:||AED Administration (500053)|
|MANAGEMENT LEVEL:||Intermediate Manager|
|STATUS:||1 Permanent Full-Time|
|SALARY:||Class 37: Min. 78,482$- Max. 102,026$|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Assistant Executive Director – Administrative Services, the incumbent contributes to the regional clinical coordination for the continuity of health care and all logistics required for the population of Eeyou Istchee by promoting, developing, implementing and managing the appropriate tools needed for the organization on the territory and South.
The incumbent is responsible of all regional statistics and reports related to regional activities in both clinical and logistic (regional, inter-regional, local transportation and accommodation) fields for the Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay (CBHSSJB) regional establishments.
The Coordinator will also ensure training, personalized documentation, daily support and services to all CBHSSJB departments using the Care4 software and Nomadis platform. Provide assistance on a continuous basis to all CBHSSJB users for on-going and future requests or projects.
- Ensures the promotion development, implementation, management access, leadership, accountability, planning, organization, coordination, control, supervision, ongoing evaluation, quality assurance program reporting, training and daily support/services for all Care4 and Nomadis platform users on the territory and south.
- Ensures the analysis, development and implementation of new parameters that will increase the quality of any process already used or requested.
- Ensures the supervision and ongoing assessment and production of reports on all operational and logistical activities are required.
- Collaborates in the monitoring of technological development.
- Collaborates with other clinical or logistic services providers to identify and create strategies for constantly improving processes;
- Oversees the organization, coordination, implementation and support activities.
- Oversees the tools used for continuity of services provided by all sites, ensuring that they complement those offered by other services of the organization and other resources within and outside the region.
- Ensures effective communication with various departments such as CMCs, the hospital, Youth protection and Social services, specialized services, Wiichihiituwin, Women Shelter, Finance and Archives as required.
- Helps implement and monitor the identification process and tracks quality indicators concerning the services offered to clients.
- Collaborates with management in the planning, organization and control of the activities necessary to achieve the objectives of various projects assigned to them by the Administration management.
- Oversees and monitors policies, norms and standards of tools being used.
- Ensures that administrative services are provided in accordance with the mission, philosophy, objectives and programs of the Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay, following an interdisciplinary, community-based approach.
- Coordinate the development, administration and update of all necessary procedural tools.
- Contribute to the development of new services when required and collaborate with external establishment.
- Ensure that the technological support is in place for all CBHSSJB departments users. Ensures the liaison with IT department as needed.
- Ensure the gathering of convincing statistical data and assure a clinical and technological watch.
- Participate in various committees and working group and represent the department or the CBHSSJB with partners as requested by the supervisor.
- Makes changes and/or recommendations for program improvement.
- Make sure to maintain a close collaboration with the RAMQ, NIHB and archives for the verification and validation of a patient’s identification data (IPM).
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management;
- Three (3) years in a management position or in a similar supervisory management position;
- Relevant change management experience.
Knowledge and abilities:
- Knowledge of MSSS services, relevant legislation and regulations, the network and orientations of hospital and medical services, CMCs, CISSS (CIUSSS);
- Knowledge in the following areas: support and care systems for in-transit patients; liaison between the professionals who manage patients and providers of secondary or tertiary care; transportation and accommodations logistics systems; management of patient accommodation;
- Knowledge of Care4 and Nomadis software’s is essential, being the 2 only major tools used;
- Knowledge of TeleHealth tools and processes is essential;
- Understanding of Centre de répartition des demandes de services (CRDS) processes and policies is an asset;
- Knowledge of DSQ (Dossier Santé QC), is an asset;
- Knowledge in project management;
- Knowledge in administrative data sources in the production of statistics and knowledge of policies designed to keep data private, safe and confidential;
- Knowledge of the background and issues pertinent to health services for First Nations and Cree culture;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Results-oriented, self-directed, flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at once;
- Focused on a proactive organisation needs approach;
- Strong aptitude for inspirational leadership and self-management;
- Knowledge of section 14 of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement, an asset.
- Fluent in English and French;
- Fluency in Cree is an asset.
- Includes on-call periods;
- Willingness to travel frequently .
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2023-08-10/2023-08-24|
|HOUSING PROVIDED:||Yes, if hired more than 50 kilometres from the Eeyou Istchee locality in which they are called upon to perform their duties.|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7 / 35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please go to our website https://creehealth.org/home ->Careers -> Job Opportunities
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
Need assistance or have questions. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
Please note that applicants registered in the Indigenous Succession Plan may be considered for this position if they have sufficient university educational credits to be eligible for the management activities associated with this position.