OPEN POSITION: COORDINATOR Records and Retention Management
COMPETITION NUMBER: MIS-3777
LOCATION OF WORK: Mistissini – Administrative Centre
NATURE OF WORK
Under the direct supervision of the Secretary General, the Coordinator, Records and Retention Management will be responsible to oversee and implement a uniform records-management system for all active, semi-active and inactive documents for the overall organization
The duties would include the following:
- Oversee the application of and compliance with the CSB Policy on Records Retention and Management.
- Design, develop and implement the record retention and management system (standards, processes, procedures and tools) for the entire lifecycle of a file/document. Includes but not limited to, filling and classification system and general guidelines around record management.
- Supervise the Records Retention and Management Team.
- Manage the archiving of electronic and/or paper based information.
- Establish and apply the CSB retention schedule in line with regulations and legislation.
- Conduct internal audit and ensure action plan is in place to correct deficiency (when applicable).
- Stay abreast of legislations and regulations (including data protection and freedom of information) and new technology in the industry.
- Ensure the security and protection of documents in
accordance with legal requirements.
- Provide adequate training to the Records Retention and Management Team as well as the rest of the organization when appropriate.
- Manage and operate within budget allocation and strive to reduce the costs associated with records retention & management and archiving system.
A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study. 3 years of relevant work experience may compensate for years of schooling.
5 years of relevant experience.
Fluency in English is required.
Fluency in Cree is required.
Ability to work in French is an asset.
Willingness to travel.
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
To be determined
Regular Full-time position.
Salary: $84,166.00 to $112,219.00
Northern Allowance: $8,484 to $13,573
*Benefits and working conditions according to the ByLaw regarding the Conditions of Employment of
Management and according internal procedures.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
MISTISSINI QC G0W 1C0
Please indicate posting #: MIS-3777
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING:
December 9, 2020
END OF POSTING:
January 12, 2021 5:00 PM