LOCATION OF WORK:
NATURE OF WORK
Under the authority of the Director of Education Services, the position of coordinator of instructional services comprises all the duties required for the coordination, supervision, evaluation, research and development of teaching and curriculum development services in the Board.
- Participates in the formulation and updating of the objectives and policies of the Board.
- Provides support and services to ensure implementation of all pedagogical aspects of the Board’s Strategic Plan and the School Improvement Plan.
- Provides program support and information; and organize curriculum training for teachers, principals, School Committees and Commissioners.
- Provides information regarding the application of the régimes pédagogique, Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum (GVC) and the certification process in conjunction with Data Management.
- Ensures the coordination, supervision and evaluation of pedagogical consultants, both internal and external regarding the guidelines of the Ministry of Education of Quebec, GVC and other Cree School Board approved policies and programs.
- Looks for the research and development of didactic material and also the evaluation of students level of acquisitions and the appropriate orientation of the new teachers to CSB programs in conjunction with school administration.
- Prepares of the overall budget of Instructional Services as well as the implementation of the budget approved by the Council.
- Contributes with other coordinators in the direction and management of Education Services.
- Accomplishes any additional related duty as required by the Director of Education Services.
- Undergraduate university degree in a relevant field of study.
- Five (5) years of experience in the education sector.
- A permanent teaching permit issued by the Minister of Education.
- Bilingue (English – French).
- Knowledge of Cree is a definite asset.
- Regular, Full-time position
- Annual salary: $84,166.00 to $112,219.00
- Northern Allowance: $8,484.00 to $13,573.00
*Given the current salary regulations and guidelines at the Cree School Board, candidates from another Quebec School Board will be able to obtain a salary as per the scale above-mentioned. However, candidates that are not from the education sector are not eligible to a salary above the midpoint of the position’s salary scale.
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
As soon as possible.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE.
Please indicate posting #: CHI-4076
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
DATE OF POSTING November 11, 2021
END OF POSTING November 25, 2021 4:30 PM