LOCATION OF WORK
Mistissini – Administrative Centre
NATURE OF WORK
This position of coordinator of finance entails the coordination, supervision, evaluation, research and development of one or more programs and activities pertaining to the management of the financial resources of the school board.
- Participates in the development of the objectives and strategies of the financial department dealing with resources, collaborates with other staff members in determining the annual action plan.
- Participates in developing policies and programs and ensures that the administrative procedures relating to the financial resources management of the school board are implemented.
- Coordinates the preparation of financial statements of all types.
- Supervises the accounting and financial operations of all the administrative units.
- Collaborates with other staff members in preparing the staffing plan and in allocating the budget.
- Represents, upon request, the school board or the administrative unit in matters related to his sector of activity.
- Manages of human, financial, material and information resources of his sector of activity
- Participates in selecting staff.
- Assumes any other responsibility that may be assigned to him by the immediate superior.
- Coordinates in developing a professional improvement and training plan for the staff of the administrative unit.
- Undergraduate Diploma (Bachelors) in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional accounting title (CPA) is a definite asset.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Finance/Accounting.
- Good computer skills of Excel, Word, Power Point, required;
- Knowledge of 2 of the 3 officials language of the Board (French, English and Cree).
- Willingness to travel.
BEGINNING OF EMPLOYMENT
To be determined
- Regular Full-time position. 35hrs/week
- Salary: 84,166.00 to 112,219.00$
- Northern Allowance: $8,484 to $13,573
- *Benefits and working conditions according to the By-Law regarding the Conditions of Employment of Management and according internal procedures.
Please complete the Application Form found HERE and forward it with your CV to:
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
CREE SCHOOL BOARD
203 Main Street
MISTISSINI QC G0W 1C0
Please indicate posting #: MIS-3609
Note that all documents submitted must be in PDF format.
DATE OF POSTING: April 29, 2020
END OF POSTING: May 26, 2020 5:00 PM
In the above text, the masculine form also includes the feminine form