Posting # M-2021-0017
Position # 0038
COORDINATOR CREE NON-INSURED HEALTH BENEFITS – OPERATIONS AND ACCOUNTS PAYABLES (0345)
|DEPARTMENT:||NIHB Administration (230105)|
|MANAGEMENT LEVEL:||Intermediate Manager|
|STATUS:||1 Permanent Full-Time|
|SALARY:||Class 37: Min. $73,955 – Max. $96,141|
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Financial Resources, the incumbent collaborates with relevant managements, in the identification of the Cree Non-Insured Health Benefits (CNIHB) related needs of the population, and the development of the policies, programs and procedures as pertains to the Cree NIHB Program. Collaborates in the organization and evaluation, and contributes to the coordination, implementation, support and reporting of the operation of the Cree NIHB Program. Furthermore, the incumbent ensures the daily operational level of planning, implementation, supervision, control, performance and reporting for the financial management of the accounts payables management unit (APMU) of the organization. The incumbent will also be tasked with making the internal control system operational in terms of payment approval levels defined by the establishment’s current policies and applying best management practices for separation of duties as determined with the Assistant Director of Finance.
SUMMARY OF RES
- Bachelor’s degree in health or social administration, or public administration.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and abilities:
- Knowledge of the principles, issues and regulatory framework related to insured and non-insured Cree health benefits;
- Knowledge of the MSSS regulations and programming for CLSC and Hospital Health Services;
- Good knowledge of program and financial management, including program supervision and monitoring, support and quality assurance;
- Ability to provide leadership and staff/functional management for a program embedded in other programs;
- Competent in the use and generation of financial and caseload statistics;
- Good record in administration;
- Good experience in the payable and purchasing process;
- Ability with administrative computer applications;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and presentation;
- Methodical, organized, autonomous, flexible, and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent critical thinking, synthesis, organizational and decision-making skills;
- Ability to manage a budget;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, as well as expertise in time and priority management;
- Excellent interpersonal communication, and organizational leadership and teamwork skills;
- Excellent aptitude for written and verbal communication;
- Ability in communicating with the Cree public, Cree communities and related Cree entities;
- Knowledge of Cree language and culture is an asset.
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
|POSTING START/END DATE:||2021-02-04/2021-02-18|
|HOURS PER DAY/WEEK:||7/ 35|
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health & Social Services of James Bay
Tel 514-861-5955 Fax 514-989-7495
With your application, please make sure to specify the Posting # and the Job title on which you wish to apply.
|WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES WHO APPLY, HOWEVER ONLY THOSE SELECTED
FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
Please note that applicants registered in the Indigenous Succession Plan may be considered for this position if they have sufficient university educational credits to be eligible for the management activities associated with this position.